- Social Media Today – This course introduces digital media concepts that help students navigate the current social media landscape. Co-designed with Melissa Tully and Sujatha Sosale.
- Community Media – This course teaches students to tell stories across difference. Co-designed with Rachel Young.
- Introduction to Multimedia Storytelling – This course teaches audio, photo, and video skills necessary for creating multimedia journalism projects. Co-designed with Melissa Tully.
- Applied Digital and Social Media – This course teaches students to design a niche website and produce multimedia content for that site throughout the semester.
- Video Production – This course is designed to teach students introductory skills in video production and storytelling.
- Audio Production – This course is designed to teach students introductory skills in audio production and storytelling.
- Approaches to Media Communication – This introductory graduate seminar focuses on the foundations of media theory and research design. Co-designed with Gigi Durham, Melissa Tully, and Rachel Young.
- Humanistic Approaches to Media Communication – This introductory graduate seminar focuses on the foundations, assumptions, and applications of critical/cultural theory and qualitative methods.
- Digital Cultures – This graduate seminar explores what has become of culture (or cultures) in the digital age.